Sep 18, 2013

Going AWOL

Hello Everybody and thank you for being so nice and patient about this page's long lack of activity. It was due to me being off to design and finish my apartment, get married and being on my honeymoon but I'm finally back! with pictures of the interiors of two of Morocco's most beautiful hotels Riad Kaiss in Marrakech and Riad Fes in Fes. check out the album in a little bit. I will be posting before-during- and after pictures of the project closest to my heart, my apartment, which is an ever going work in progress soon!

مرحبا بكم جميعا و شكرا لتعاونكم و صبركم خلال الفترة الطويلة لغيابي عن مدونتي حيث كنت أصمم و أتابع تنفيذ ديكورات شقتي، أرتب لزفافي، ثم تزوجت و سافرت لقضاء شهر العسل و لكني عدت لكم بصور لديكورات فنادق رائعة فالمغرب و صور لشقتي قريبا، تابعوني

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...