Jun 16, 2015

This Ramadan with Zara Home

I'm collaborating with Zara Home​ in Qatar this Ramadan to bring to you a series of  Iftar & Sohoor dinner table settings of different styles and colors to help you stylize your own dinner table and set the mood of your choice.

Don't forget to follow our series on Instagram @NadasInteriors, TwitterFacebook, and on the blog, and of course visit Zara Home and you might stumble upon me setting a table inside the shop!

The tables will be on display inside Zara Home and will change every few days.

I will be sharing details of all the items which I will be using from Zara Home​ along with prices, I will help you mix and match different colors, patterns, and styles to create something totally unique.

Stay tuned and tell your friends!

mention, like, share, do your magic :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...